News & Announcements
- Broadcast Excellence Awards - Deadline Dec. 11
- Film Excellence Awards - Deadline Dec. 18
- Find details about the 2020 Convention in D.C.
- Convention Student Presenter Contest Info
- Join or Renew STN Membership
- Check the 2019-2020 Event Calendar
- Listen to the STN Podcast
- Meet the STN Student of the Year!
- Watch the STN 2019 Convention Contest Winners
- Congratulations to the STN Teacher of the Year
- Try out the Lesson Plans
- Join the STN Alumni Association - It's FREE!
- Access to the exclusive STN Website containing examples of award-winning broadcast journalism and film work
- Members-only e-mail forum to share and discuss topics with affiliate peers
- Online Video Training with study guides and quizzes
- Student contests with critiques from industry professionals
- Students at affiliate schools are eligible for the Student of the Year Award
- Teachers at affiliate schools are eligible for the Teacher of the Year Award and Teacher Video Contest Award
- The Annual STN conventon unites members for four days of instruction, contests and interaction with peers
JOIN STN AND CONNECT WITH YOUR PEERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY AND AROUND THE WORLD
ARE YOU A HIGH SCHOOL OR MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT WHO LOVES TO TELL A STORY WITH:
- Video Production
- Broadcast Journalism
- Film Making
- Digital Yearbook
YOUR SCHOOL SHOULD
BECOME A MEMBER OF STN!
- Enter contests and get feedback from professionals
- Become a Student Presenter, Honors Society Inductee, and Student of the Year
- Learn more about your craft from the STN Online Academy and STN Video Vault
- Compete in STN Challenges, STN Nationals, and for the prestigious STN Excellence award
- Attend the 2020 STN convention in Washington D.C. and meet 3,000 other students as well as industry professionals who have your passion for production
- Join the Alumni Association when you graduate from high school
STN is a 501 (c) 3 educational non-profit. We rely on support from schools, parents, donors and sponsors.
JOIN US IN WASHINGTON DC
MARCH 12-15, 2020
THE STN ANNUAL CONVENTION