The STN Honor Society was established to recognize the accomplishments
of outstanding students enrolled in STN programs.
Students must meet rigorous standards to be considered for this accolade. Students selected must demonstrate all of the following:
1. They must be a junior or senior in high school.
2. They are required to have a 3.5 cumulative GPA (based on 4.0 scale).
3. They must have previously (by December 8, 2017) been involved in one or more of the following STN
a. STN Convention
b. STN Contest
c. STN Volunteer
d. Other STN related event specified on the application
4. They must submit a letter of recommendation from their adviser/teacher, written on school letterhead.
5. They must submit a transcript from the school verifying their grade point average.
6. Their class must be a current (paid) STN affiliate member.
7. They must have completed one community service project related to video.
For the 2017-2018 school year, students should submit their completed application by December 8 to be considered for this prestigious honor. Confirmations will be made on a rolling timetable based on when the entry was received. Honors packets will be mailed in 2018.
Students accepted into the STN Honor Society will receive:
- A Lapel Pin
- STN cord for graduation ceremony
- Honor Society Certificate
Please send a completed application, check for $25.00 made out to STN and support materials to:
Student Television Network Honor Society
PO Box 2752
Carlsbad, CA 92018