2017 STN Convention Planning
The Student Television Network Convention is a unique experience for both teachers and students. In just four days, you can learn from professionals, participate in contests, meet peers, understand deadlines, acquire skills and have fun. Pre-planning for the STN Convention will ensure the most positive experience for teachers and students. Before registration even opens, you can make the most crucial decisions and be prepared in advance.
HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR PRE-PLANNING:
- Dates: March 28-31st, 2017
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Hotel Location: Anaheim Hilton (reservations can be made AFTER STN online registration in December)
- Determine which students are attending
- Collect partial payments for airfare, hotel, registration, contests and training
- Enlist the help of parent volunteers and chaperones
- Determine which students will share rooms
- Determine the contests students will enter
- Book airfare early
- Review past conventions with students!
- Prepare for a dynamic and exciting convention!
- Click here for the 2017 convention planner